TWO WRONGS COVID RESTRICTION FAQ’S | KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE
We are committed to providing a safe and hygienic environment for our guests and staff to enjoy. Our team are going above and beyond to adhere to government restrictions whilst offering the same epic service and products you know and love.
With additional cleaning, health checks and safe socialising practices in place, you can sit back and relax knowing we’ve got you covered.
- Capacities are limited to 200 people in our 350 person venue.
- Each room has been measured and a poster displaying the capacity is displayed in each space
- Tables are separated by a minimum of 1.5 metres
- You will have the ability to view menus on the tables which are wiped regularly. Our team members will conduct a thorough cleaning schedule throughout our spaces (paying special attention to high risk areas such as door handles and bathrooms)
- Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout our venue
- All communal cutlery and water stations have been removed, we will bring cutlery and drinks to your table
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to shift
- We will update our procedures daily in line with government recommendations
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home. We will be serving up epic food and bev for a long time so would love to see you when you feel better!
- Please respect other customers’ space by distancing yourself when using the bar or toilets in venue.
- Go cashless at the bar and where possible “Tap the card”.
- Arrive a little earlier to sign up and register for entry (this is a legislation condition).
- Please respect our team’s direction, they are there to keep you (and us) safe!
Welcome back! We can’t wait to see you.
BOTTOMLESS BOOKINGS FAQ
All cocktails can be done alcohol free as mocktails plus all sodas and juices will also be limitless.
If a guests chooses not to pay the $69, ordering from the menu is also allowed and purchasing at shown prices. We can also do most of our cocktails as delicious mocktails too!
Please refer to our menu available on multiple platforms.
Priority is for customers who are both drinking and eating, if there is space available then a casual drink can be permitted.
If we are not fully booked you are more than welcome to stay and keep the party going - we have an upstairs bar open for this. Please note however our current capacity is capped at 200 people due to restrictions and we must adhere to these rules.
Sure are! Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details.
Please refer to the confirmation email, also please read all terms and conditions.
Here at Two Wrongs we allow 15 minutes of leeway before giving the table away to another group. If you are running late, please notify us and we can potentially hold it up to 30 minutes for you but note that the time of which you are late is deducted from your 1.5hr sitting time.
Yep! Keep the party going!
We are allowed to book for 20 persons with two tables of 10.
Minimum spends are as per our booking packages.
You will receive a booking confirmation email.
All of them! We are magical like that.
You can follow the link on our Instagram or on our website.
Thursday to Sunday from 5pm until 10pm. We are here and expecting you!
Vouchers are redeemable alongside bookings or walk-ins. You cannot use a voucher to purchase a booking.
Here at Two Wrongs, we pride ourselves on providing you with the exceptional service we will do the best we can to change your booking depending on what we have available. Please note however to receive a full refund you must cancel outside of 72 hours.
Neat casual is welcome throughout the venue, this includes sneakers and shorts.
Unfortunately we don’t have a cloak room, however there are plenty of hooks and chairs around the venue for coats and jackets.
There its street parking on Chapel street on both sides of the road, there is also available parking in nearby public car parks in The Vogue Building and also Secure Public Parking at 660 Chapel Street.
Our friendly host located at the main entry or a staff member will be able to walk you through to the restaurant or function space.
We can absolutely cater for special dietary needs, please let your waiter or bartender know when ordering food and they will be able to assist.
No cake fee!
We are a fully licensed venue and BYO is not allowed.
To be the first to hear about our special offers and events be sure to keep an eye on our social love handles.
The entire venue is wheelchair accessible, please ask our staff for assistance!